View Single Post
Eski 30-07-2009, 19:53   #22
Volare
Ağaç Dostu

Giriş Tarihi: 07-08-2006
Şehir: Izmir
Mesajlar: 1,390
Sevgili Günüm ,
Alttaki makaleyi ilginize sunuyorum , en büyük başarı bu yöntemle sağlanmış çünkü .
Norman Deno and the Deno Method:

Professor Norman Deno caused quite a sensation a few years ago, when he advocated putting seeds between folded paper towels impregnated with dilute Giberrelic acid as a method for germinating difficult seeds. The paper towels were put into plastic bags and kept at temperatures of 40oF or 70oF, or alternating cycles of twelve weeks at these temperatures until the seeds germinated.

There are several ways of achieving the same results, but I have found this way works:
1 ~ Take a piece of paper towel, fold it in half, then half again, so you have a square. Fold it again, but open out this fold.
2 ~ Sprinkle water on the paper towel so it is slightly damp all over, not wet.
3 ~ Write the name of the plant and the date on a plant label and put it in the middle of the square, with one edge of the label on the middle fold.
4 ~ Put the seeds on the same side as the label.
5 ~ Fold the paper towel over the seeds.
6 ~ Put it in a plastic bag, and close the bag loosely.

You can put several paper towels in one plastic bag. You can write the name of the seeds on the paper towel if you like, but I found it became illegible after a while. I keep mine in the kitchen, but anywhere inside will do. Check periodically, and when they have germinated, move them to a pot.

Sn . Lonicera ,
dediklerinizi yapamam çünkü katlama süresinin sonundayım , sizde biliyorsunuz bayat tohumlar zor çimlenir ,
yani beklemek bizi güzel sonuçlara götürmüyor .
Bu tohumun bana gelmeden önce ne kadar beklediğini bilme şansım yok .

Düzenleyen Volare : 30-07-2009 saat 20:25 Neden: silme
Volare Çevrimdışı   Alıntı Yaparak Cevapla Başa Dön